Monday, September 13, 2004

Holding Steady

My twin and I have been working on some graphical images for his book on Nanotechnology (I volunteered). Its fun, I'm making him a molecular model of an ATPase (and enzyme that generates ATP which is the source of most cellular energy) and a graphic of how the ribosome works (the ribosome makes RNA into proteins). So I'm to be published for my artwork - first time for that if I remember correctly. Pretty cool. We've had fun getting to know one another while working together. V and I and him and his wife will go out to dinner together on Wed night to celebrate his book getting in to the publisher.

As for the water on which my boat floats - still there, still steady, still wonderful and uplifting and a nicer relationship than I ever dreamed possible.

4 Comments:

Blogger leaveme alone said...

The images for the book sound fun and exciting! Your relationship sounds like it has reached new levels and you sound extremely happy! Good for you. What is behind the success of a good relationship? If I knew this maybe my life could change too!

7:33 PM  
Blogger fuquinay said...

So do the twin and the water have anything to do with one another?

9:48 AM  
Blogger Prom said...

Oceans, I don't know how you make it happen but why it works is that I can be who I am and the parts of me that I didn't feel comfortable expressing outside of this relationship can now be part of me too.

Dogster, no, different people.

4:33 PM  
Blogger LeAnne said...

Hey Prom! Glad to see you among the living. I was getting ready to send out a search party! :) Glad that the waters are smooth sailing right now for you.

1:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home